Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I know I´m a hyprocritic

June 29 2009, Monday

Just a quick little note to put in here…I realized today that we have Cuy (Guinea Pig) in our back yard in a coup that I thought had chickens in it. Now for those of you who don’t know by now, Cuy is a delicacy dish here. And it was in this moment that I realize that I think I would be a vegetarian if I had to actually kill the animal myself. Now I know this is VERY hypocritical, but I just don’t think I could actually kill one of those animals. But I love meat so much that I am just going to keep eating my met and not think of the living things in my back yard that I am actually eating.

Another quick little update is that the swelling on my ankles has definitely gone down but I think that the individual bug bites themselves have actually gotten bigger and redder and itchier if possible. But at least the swelling has gone down so that there isn’t that pressure on my ankles now when I walk. Now I just have to stop myself from scratching those big red bumps! Nothing else new to report for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment