Thursday, July 23, 2009

Exhausted

So I just got back from my 10 to 11 hour bus trip, followed by another 2 hour bus trip, with an hour and a half bus trip yet to follow to get from Cayambe to the home of La Chimba. My site visit went well and I have a lot of emotions and thoughts going all around in that lovely head of mine...half of which don´t make sense because of the sleep deprivation...so I therefore plan on going home, taking a nap, and then typing a blog post from my lab top which I hope to post this weekend. All in all though, the trip went really well, and the coast is definitely a laid back lifestyle where you go with what comes...probably exactly what I need for the next two years :)

2 comments:

  1. Lesley your trip sounds like quite an expierence so far. Where can I write or e-mail you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for mail, I don´t really have a mailing address yet (we are still just using the PC headquaters address) but I will have my site one here in about a month to give to you all. You can email me though at lparker2008@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete