Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy July 4th and an Update on the Pictures

Happy July 4th to everyone back in the States. Today we had a day off am I decided to come into the ¨big¨city of Cayambe for the day to meet up with some friends and relaxe for a little while (and find something good for lunch that isn´t soup)!

As for the pictures, I have figured out that you can upload them to the blog site but it takes forever and you actually end up having the pictures in the text. Because of this, I have decided that I am going to just break down and actually upload my pictures on to my facebook account. This means that if you actually want to see the pictures that I am posting, you have to look on to facebook (mom/dad...just ask Michael and he´ll be able to help you out). So that is where the pictures are going to be, on the good old world of facebook.

That is about all I have to say for this post, now off to find some good food somewhere! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment