Thursday, February 10, 2011

Once again...this is way overdue!

So I just thought that I would take a quick moment to post a short blog stating that there will be a longer one in the near future yet to come. My trip home to states went very well and was enjoyed by all I do believe. Christmas and New Years with my family were very relaxing and enjoyable. And although it was hard to leave it also felt right to leave as I have realized that my life is here in Ecuador now for better or worse.

I am currently in the months of vacation which means that I am doing the equivalent of summer camps. This also inevitably means that I am teaching some classes of English along with some self-esteem courses. Three times a week I am doing these camps and the rest of the time I spend running, eating correctly (which means often trips to the markets), studying GRE words, and watching movies...it is a hard life...but someone has to do it :)

More soon to come, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment