Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Pictures Up

Just a quick post to let you all know that I have uploaded some new pictures to my facebook account that you can all see. I still have more to upload from Christmas, but they will come along with a better blog post at some point to let you all know how I am doing.

Long story short, the Holidays were hard but expectantly so. I am glad they are over and ready to move on to the new year of 2010 :) Thanks for all of the Holiday wishes though back from the States!

2 comments:

  1. what sports do they play down there.. besides soccer.. cuz thats a given. and your package is in the mail this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, I love reading your blog. My heart goes out to you- I'm sure the experiences are life altering. Heck, now you may even like Christmas dinner at Pi's (ha ha).
    All the best to you. Hope you get your new place soon.
    Deb Z

    ReplyDelete