Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Address

All is still going along here in El Oro Ecuador. I have gotten my mail address...and since all PCVs love getting mail from home, feel free to send whatever you would like. It is just basically a PO box though so if you send something larger than a normal padded envelope let me know so I can try to avoid all of the custom costs and pick it up as soon as possible:

Lesley Parker
Casilla 07-01-477
Machala - El Oro
Ecuador

Everything else is just going along as I am trying to get an idea of what my job here is going to be like. So far it has been a lot of down time and getting to know the area, which is normal, and letting all of the people in my town stair at me all of the time I go out anywhere or do anything. I think half of our purpose here is to be entertainment sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment